Submit your band for an upcoming episode of The IMP!
I love hearing from bands that want to get the exposure they deserve, so if you are an independent artist or band, please just follow the instructions below.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- One or two tracks in mp3 format (preferred). No links to direct downloads for your music please.
- A bio or link to your bio that will tell me more about you and your music
- A web link to a photo you’d like associated with your track(s), preferably square and 300×300 pixels or more. Usually this is album artwork. If there is no link already established for this artwork, I can include artwork on the podcast, but not necessarily on the website.
- Sites where listeners can download and/or purchase your music
- Links to your official site, social media sites, etc.
Along with your submission, you must include a note with permission to play your track on The Independent Music Podcast. You must be able to claim ownership of the rights to the song or be an official agent or legal representative for the artist(s). Any suspicion of misrepresentation to the show may result in denying your submission until verified.
Submitting your music to The Independent Music Podcast does not guarantee that your music will appear in a future show. But I do listen to all tracks submitted, and will happily accept all comers. So please submit yourself or your band today!